Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natural Hisss-tory Show and Tell @ NHM

Go down

Natural Hisss-tory Show and Tell @ NHM Empty Natural Hisss-tory Show and Tell @ NHM

Post by cat_h Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:33 am

Natural Hisss-tory Show and Tell @ NHM NHMposter3_zps0cc32d3a

The National Museum of Ireland - Natural History will be hosting a "Show and Tell Event"
on Saturday 3rd November
from 10am to 4pm

Members of the H.S.I will supporting the event with the display of live animals.

If any H.S.I members would like to use this amazing opportunity to display their animals on the day
please contact info 'at' thehsi.org

There will be some restrictions and all people displaying animals must agree to the terms and conditions as set down by the National Museum of Ireland - Natural History.

Full details are available on request from info 'at' thehsi.org

Hope to see you there!

cat_h

Female
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-09-29

Back to top Go down

Natural Hisss-tory Show and Tell @ NHM Empty Re: Natural Hisss-tory Show and Tell @ NHM

Post by cat_h Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:52 am

Just to add that there maybe restrictions on the number of people able to display.
This is due to space restrictions awithin the museum and the number of people expected to attend

cat_h

Female

Back to top Go down

Natural Hisss-tory Show and Tell @ NHM Empty Re: Natural Hisss-tory Show and Tell @ NHM

Post by cat_h Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:40 am

I have to pleasure to announce that all H.S.I members displaying their animals at the event
will be provided with a free lunch and tea and coffee courtesy of the National Museum of Ireland

cat_h

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down