Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hamm show

2 posters

Go down

hamm show Empty hamm show

Post by nadege Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:53 pm

hi
wasn't sure where it was appropriate to post this;. hope ok here..
after looking at several pictures taken at hamm show on french forums, i must say i was disgusted in the small tubs mots were kept in .; after reading this article, i thought id share it with you guys.; .. pity such a nice event fro all reptile lovers to reunite has to lower its standard to this.

http://www.boa-constrictors.com/com/com.html
nadege
nadege

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

hamm show Empty Re: hamm show

Post by nadege Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:55 pm

sorry, u have to clique on reptile shows to read article i was refering to
nadege
nadege

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by morelia Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:38 pm

Seen this atricle before and yes it does raise some issues. I've been to Hamm a few times myself and have to day it is improving - still you do see things that you have to condemn as an animal keeper / lover, however you also see some good examples of how the animals should be displayed. There will always be those who don't care for the animals in the process of making a quick buck or two, but a growing number of vendors are displaying their animals more adequately.
morelia
morelia
I swear I'm not addicted
I swear I'm not addicted

Male
Number of posts : 1472
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by nadege Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:04 am

yes, i remember seeing pics of decent set up to present animals.. but a lot more "tubs" .. what i was surprised that there isn't certain rules to abide by for presentation of animals if wanting to sell there.. like here there are several compagny who transport animals, eg. sernam (via train ) but they have a minimum size transport box , if not right size they just cant send.. and ridicules to ask to probe animal in front of the buyer EVERY TIME, they should just accept it in writting. poor thing but at least youv seen an improvement Karl... that's good sign
nadege
nadege

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down