Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BHP Eats a Large Lace Monitor [Pic Heavy]

5 posters

:: Animal Chat :: Snakes :: Pythons

Go down

BHP Eats a Large Lace Monitor [Pic Heavy] Empty BHP Eats a Large Lace Monitor [Pic Heavy]

Post by MarkJD Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:16 pm

Hey All,

As iv been digging around and searching for more info on the BHP's i have come across some great forums and sites (predominantly Australian based) that has given me much more info than i had before. Anyway i came across this set of pictures which i found to be amazing. Im not sure if anyone else has seen them but someone came across this in the wild in Australia. Apparently it took the snake 5 and 1/2 hours to swallow it whole.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

An Idea Of Their Size

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MarkJD
MarkJD
Lurker
Lurker

Male
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2010-02-16

http://www.thehsi.org

Back to top Go down

BHP Eats a Large Lace Monitor [Pic Heavy] Empty Re: BHP Eats a Large Lace Monitor [Pic Heavy]

Post by jonty Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:21 pm

Thats a great set of images but that's scary, when i looked at that first image, i thought thats never going down.
jonty
jonty
Insomniac
Insomniac

Male
Number of posts : 2371
Registration date : 2009-04-15

http://www.saintfieldhockeyclub.co.uk

Back to top Go down

BHP Eats a Large Lace Monitor [Pic Heavy] Empty Re: BHP Eats a Large Lace Monitor [Pic Heavy]

Post by MarkJD Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:27 pm

Yea when i first seen them i had flashbacks of the images that surfaced of the Burm that had split open from eating the alligator in the everglades.

I wanted to post that Im not sure if this is the original source of the photographs but this is where i was originally linked to through my searching.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just beacuse they are not mine :)
MarkJD
MarkJD
Lurker
Lurker

Male
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2010-02-16

http://www.thehsi.org

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeR Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:32 pm

Class!!!! So cool he managed to get it down !!
JoeR
JoeR
Insomniac
Insomniac

Male
Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2010-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:36 pm

Now that is an amazing set of images and I wonder how long a meal that size would do the snake.

The best way I could describe these images to someone who hadn't seen them is a sock effect. It just goes to show you how amazing they are.
Tan
Tan
Someone turn off my internet
Someone turn off my internet

Female
Number of posts : 5856
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.irish-rabbit-club.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:59 pm

mate thats amazin makes you wonder just what size of prey a large retic or burm could eat givin the chance BHP Eats a Large Lace Monitor [Pic Heavy] 864677

Back to top Go down

Post by mi0sam Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:41 pm

thats one hell of a lump

mi0sam

Male
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2010-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down