Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a rubbish pic of the royals, better ones soon:)

3 posters

:: Animal Chat :: Snakes :: Pythons

Go down

just a rubbish pic of the royals, better ones soon:) Empty just a rubbish pic of the royals, better ones soon:)

Post by Mayvywavy Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

the pastel is the one with the blurry head and the other is a normal:) the pic doesnt do either of em justice and the pastel has become a beast since!! the normal is slowly following too:P
Mayvywavy
Mayvywavy

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2011-01-16

Back to top Go down

just a rubbish pic of the royals, better ones soon:) Empty Re: just a rubbish pic of the royals, better ones soon:)

Post by snakeboyadam2k8 Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:03 am

Two nice looking royals, is it a pair and how old are they, looking forward to some more pics.
John
snakeboyadam2k8
snakeboyadam2k8
I just can't stop
I just can't stop

Male
Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

just a rubbish pic of the royals, better ones soon:) Empty Re: just a rubbish pic of the royals, better ones soon:)

Post by Tan Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:43 am

Really liking your guys Meabh. Looking forward to the updated images. Royals in black and white are stunning (hint hint lol)
Tan
Tan
Someone turn off my internet
Someone turn off my internet

Female
Number of posts : 5856
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.irish-rabbit-club.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayvywavy Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:01 am

we got em separately as babies but the normal is a female and pastel is a male so when theyre older we'll try breed em:)
now theyre still only less than a year old theyre still young, but theyre gettin big fast:)
and tan yes i will get some black and white ones dont worry:)
Mayvywavy
Mayvywavy

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2011-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down