Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Penciled in Breeding plans for 2011 .

+3
jonty
JoeR
Rezin8er
7 posters

:: Animal Chat :: Snakes :: Corns

Go down

Penciled in Breeding plans for 2011 . Empty Penciled in Breeding plans for 2011 .

Post by Rezin8er Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:31 pm

So breeding season is underway at my place , below are some of the pairing I have started introducing .

Bloodred ph hypo ,cinder([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) X Bloodred ph hypo , cinder([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
Bloodred ph hypo ,cinder([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) X het bloodred ph hypo , cinder ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
The least I,ll get out of this trio is some really stunning Bloodreds if the parents are anything to go by . It,ll be real nice of some of the hets work out .
I can see the Cinder het in ACR7461 but not in the bloods , of course thats not to say it aint there .
Jackpot would be [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anery het Lava , Blood([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) This guy has the below 3 females to keep happy .
It might be a bit of a big ask for his first season but hes been giving it a good go .
1 . Anery het Lava , Blood ph amel ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
2 . Snow het Lava , Blood([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
3 . Het Lava , Blood ph snow([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
Target morph [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Hope to get some real fun clutches from these guys .

Blood het anery , amel , charcoal([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) X Pewter het amel , anery([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
Should get some nice Pewter , Fires , Granite , Whiteout and Avalanches

This next trio will produce a very varied bag of morphs .
Phantom het amel , anery ph Blood(het marker visible)([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
X
1 . Fire het anery , charcoal , hypo([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
2 . Snow het charcoal , hypo ph blood([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

High Pink Neon Snow([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) X High Pink Neon Snow([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
Hoping for lashings of PINK goodness ... LOL

These two have been shacked up now for the last month or so and the Miami is looking Swell .
Candy Cane het Cinder([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) X Miami het Amel , Cinder([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
Target [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] some nice [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So thats the chance of 10 clutches so far .This is the first season for them all so fingers crossed they prove out . I,ve still a few proven critters I need to get out of brumation but I,m in no hurry for a couple of weeks yet . At a guess about another possible 10 pairings , but I,m thinking I,ll only introduce another 3 or 4 . The Tequila Ghosts being one .

Wish me luck .
Rezin8er
Rezin8er
Unemployed
Unemployed

Male
Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Penciled in Breeding plans for 2011 . Empty Re: Penciled in Breeding plans for 2011 .

Post by JoeR Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:39 pm

WOW Nikki, amazing!!!! I hope all goes well dude
Will you be selling some babies on?
Joe
JoeR
JoeR
Insomniac
Insomniac

Male
Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2010-04-21

Back to top Go down

Penciled in Breeding plans for 2011 . Empty Re: Penciled in Breeding plans for 2011 .

Post by jonty Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:54 pm

some really nice stuff then if everything works out, candy canes, amel cinder, diffused ice, all beautiful.

Good luck with the plans Nikki
jonty
jonty
Insomniac
Insomniac

Male
Number of posts : 2371
Registration date : 2009-04-15

http://www.saintfieldhockeyclub.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rezin8er Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:57 pm

JoeR wrote: Will you be selling some babies on?

Let hope so Joe ,
but the economy and the fact that Corns seem to have went out of favour at the minute .
Who knows , but most of these are project I started years ago and or part of ongoing projects .
Some of which I must have the end product .... but when does the end , End .
With a Iced Peppermint Piesided Blood with a dash of pink ... lol

Rezin8er
Rezin8er
Unemployed
Unemployed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rezin8er Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:59 pm

Cheers Marty
Rezin8er
Rezin8er
Unemployed
Unemployed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeR Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:05 pm

Well if you have any that are for sale when the time comes that you'll be selling them I'll still be here:D Corns are the greatest i just hate the musking and constant pooing all over me LOL
and oooh i'd love a piedsided blood.....so so so so so so so cool Very Happy
Corns i hope will come back big again:D heres hoping mrt
JoeR
JoeR
Insomniac
Insomniac

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:31 pm

Joe feck off. Nikki I don't tell you how much I love you often enough do I Penciled in Breeding plans for 2011 . 772154 Sorry Joe hehe are they amazing or what.

How does the registry work for babies Nikki, do you register babies only you keep or when they are homed if the new owner wants it etc...??
Tan
Tan
Someone turn off my internet

Female
Number of posts : 5856

http://www.irish-rabbit-club.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeR Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:32 pm

LOL
lol! pmsl hahahahaha
JoeR
JoeR
Insomniac
Insomniac

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:34 pm

I should have also said what a neat and professional post Nikki. Making the rest of us lazy sods look bad lol

Joe you know I love you too :)
Tan
Tan

Female
Number of posts : 5856

http://www.irish-rabbit-club.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lisafay Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:40 pm

Corn morphs go over my head, but that sounds fabulous Nikki, and very best of luck with the season!
lisafay
lisafay
Insomniac
Insomniac

Female
Number of posts : 1636
Registration date : 2010-02-24

http://www.thehsi.org

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeR Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:41 pm

Tan wrote:I should have also said what a neat and professional post Nikki. Making the rest of us lazy sods look bad lol

Joe you know I love you too :)
Of course i know it!!!
And yes good work on the post layout i love the links to the parents and stuff, top job mrt
JoeR
JoeR
Insomniac
Insomniac

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rezin8er Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:02 pm

lisafay wrote:Corn morphs go over my head, but that sounds fabulous Nikki, and very best of luck with the season!

You too Lisa , you and Dave have the potential to produce some awesome animals .
Rezin8er
Rezin8er
Unemployed
Unemployed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rezin8er Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:10 pm

Tan wrote: How does the registry work for babies Nikki, do you register babies only you keep or when they are homed if the new owner wants it etc...??

All my clutches will be pre-registered before they are even laid , so in turn every hatchling will be pre-registered .
It will be up to the new owner to actually register the hatchling . This will be very easy as all hatchling will be supplied with all the relevent pre-registered info .

Nikki
Rezin8er
Rezin8er
Unemployed
Unemployed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:20 pm

Some awsome projects Nikki,willbe looking forward to see what all you get,specially interested in those Paris Hilton snows!

Fingers crossed for ya.
Phil
Phil
Insomniac
Insomniac

Male
Number of posts : 1628
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by WAMA Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:05 am

scratch Good luck with the breeding Nikki

WAMA
Unemployed
Unemployed

Male
Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2009-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down