Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my 2010 royal python baby

3 posters

:: Animal Chat :: Snakes :: Pythons

Go down

my 2010 royal python baby Empty my 2010 royal python baby

Post by kingkoopa14 Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:41 am

just a few pics of the new addition to my collection a stunning little 2010 royal enjoy the pics

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
kingkoopa14
kingkoopa14
Lurker
Lurker

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

my 2010 royal python baby Empty Re: my 2010 royal python baby

Post by Tan Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:14 am

Hades is just Beautiful Jay & too cute at that size. I hope to have one of these myself some day as I have loved them for years but just a pet, no breeding aspersions. They have always reminded me (especially when looked at from overhead) of a duck or duck billed platypus. lol!
Tan
Tan
Someone turn off my internet

Female
Number of posts : 5856
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.irish-rabbit-club.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkoopa14 Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:35 pm

Tanpira wrote:Hades is just Beautiful Jay & too cute at that size. I hope to have one of these myself some day as I have loved them for years but just a pet, no breeding aspersions. They have always reminded me (especially when looked at from overhead) of a duck or duck billed platypus. lol!

haha they do remind me of a duck. shes so cool i have a 5 year old proven breeder pastel royal coming on thursday its advertised on here aswell. hopefully i can get hold of a large female to pair with him this season would love to get a spider royal then maybe i will get a bumblebee morph out of the litter would make my year
kingkoopa14
kingkoopa14
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:36 pm

I don't know much about pair this to this and you can produce this but next to normals spiders are my fave, although I wouldn't say no to sooooooooooooo many other morphs lol I think a nice little male would keep me happy
Tan
Tan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkoopa14 Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:39 am

there are so many morphs out there now its hard keeping up with them, spiders are stunning but some have abit of head wobble but there still lovley snakes i would love on someone i know is breeding there spider at the moment so hopefully they will have some babies soon and i will get to buy one
kingkoopa14
kingkoopa14
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony W Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:08 am

Super little animal and I'm sure you're delighted:D

My eyes may be playing up [age you know!] however, there appears to be a large section of discoloured skin...highlighted best in the last photo. It looks like a patch of old skin left behind, maybe at the last slough. On closer inspection and if it is...it can be removed easily by moistening the area completely with warm water applied to a cotton ball or similar, continue to moisten it for 5 or 10 minutes, when the area is completely sodden, very gently rub the edge of the adhered skin and it should peel away just fine....if there's resistance moisten it down again and repeat the process.

A lot of very young snakes are susceptible to problematic sheds starting off in life, especially those that hail from tropical zones.

Tony W

Male
Number of posts : 2872
Registration date : 2009-08-23

http://www.tjreptiles.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkoopa14 Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:26 am

Tony W wrote:Super little animal and I'm sure you're delighted:D

My eyes may be playing up [age you know!] however, there appears to be a large section of discoloured skin...highlighted best in the last photo. It looks like a patch of old skin left behind, maybe at the last slough. On closer inspection and if it is...it can be removed easily by moistening the area completely with warm water applied to a cotton ball or similar, continue to moisten it for 5 or 10 minutes, when the area is completely sodden, very gently rub the edge of the adhered skin and it should peel away just fine....if there's resistance moisten it down again and repeat the process.

A lot of very young snakes are susceptible to problematic sheds starting off in life, especially those that hail from tropical zones.

iam very delighted tony i took that pic a couple of days after i got her and i didn't wanna stress her out to much while she was settling so i left her alone i was planning on peeling it off today but ive had a look at her today and shes just coming into another shed so iam gonna wait to see how this shed comes off , i would say shes around 4-6 weeks old maybe a couple of weeks older going by her first shed to her second. i got a adult male pastel from bob clark coming tomorrow so its been a exciting few weeks and iam well happy

Hows the rack coming along ?
kingkoopa14
kingkoopa14
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony W Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:33 am

Sounds like you're all over it!! my 2010 royal python baby 939388

Rack?? scratch

Tony W

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:50 am

Well spotted Tony, I usually don't miss stuff like that and looking back over don't know how I didn't spot it but got caught up in the whole OMG look it's a baby ball, aesthetically pleasing to me would be an understatement, biased in every way I think.

Are you getting direct from Bob Clark yourself Jay? He's the Dogs liathróidi when it comes to these isn't he?

Last edited by Tanpira on Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Tan
Tan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkoopa14 Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:57 am

Tony W wrote:Sounds like you're all over it!! my 2010 royal python baby 939388

Rack?? scratch

sorry mate i tought you were tony from emerald isle reptiles lol!
kingkoopa14
kingkoopa14
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkoopa14 Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:02 am

Tanpira wrote:Well spotted Tony, I usually don't miss stuff like that and looking back over don't know how I didn't spot it but got caught up in the whole OMG look it's a baby ball, aesthetically pleasing to me would be an understatement, biased in every way I think.

Are you getting direct from Bob Clark yourself Jay? He's the Dogs liathróid when it comes to these isn't he?

no iam not getting it direct of him a friend buys quite alot of snakes from him and they have it already i think they got one left for sale i would have to ask them tho. he does have a good reputation when it comes to snakes i got this one cause its a proven breeder and his ready for the up coming season if i can get my hands on a female lol!
kingkoopa14
kingkoopa14
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony W Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:13 am

Jay,

You should hook up with Tommy [snake-ni] on the forum he's our resident Regius kingpin. I don't know what Tommy has available right now, if anything...but worth touching base in any case, for all things Ball Python.

Tony W

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkoopa14 Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:17 am

Tony W wrote:Jay,

You should hook up with Tommy [snake-ni] on the forum he's our resident Regius kingpin. I don't know what Tommy has available right now, if anything...but worth touching base in any case, for all things Ball Python.

yeah i will do thanks mate be intresting to know what his got cheers bud my 2010 royal python baby 801134
kingkoopa14
kingkoopa14
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down