Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dwa requirements for hot scorps?

3 posters

Go down

dwa requirements for hot scorps? Empty dwa requirements for hot scorps?

Post by pacman_addict Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:37 pm

Anyone know what the requirements are for dwa licence for hot scorpions? After being bored to absolute tears by keeping t's for 10+ years and getting rid of them all i wouldnt mind some more hot scorps. had death stalkers and various fat tails before the licence came out and when it did couldnt afford to at the time and sold them on to someone who had aquired the licence straight away. Would love to get the licence now and get some more jacksoni or something else equally nice to look after and maybe itll jump start the want to keep 'verts again. as right now ive only 4 exotics which is an all time low for me, wouldnt mind sorting that out but its not possible via the usual petshop offerings. any help or advice would be appreciated. cheers

pacman_addict
Lurker
Lurker

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

dwa requirements for hot scorps? Empty Re: dwa requirements for hot scorps?

Post by hedwigdan Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:34 am

As far as I know its fairly similar as with DWA snakes as in a dual viv setup is ideal with the standard locking and escape proof tubs, just make sure there's no possible way of escaping and that there's no danger of the public or you getting injured and there's not much that they can object too If I remember right from when someone I know got a DWA license for fattails

hedwigdan
Unemployed
Unemployed

Male
Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Imme Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:22 am

Does getting a licence mean you can sell dwa species or is it just for keeping them?
Imme
Imme

Male
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down