Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So who is going to the Tinley Park, Chicago show???

2 posters

Go down

So who is going to the Tinley Park, Chicago show??? Empty So who is going to the Tinley Park, Chicago show???

Post by Warren_Booth Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:31 pm

Anyone? Ah well, thought that might be a long shot. For those that can't make it, I shall be bringing my new camera along to snap some pics when I get a chance. For anyone that actually does make it, I will be there representing Dave and Tracy Barker, VPI, along with my buddy Dr. Lucas Matlock. We will have some killer boas there. Come by and say hello.

Warren

Warren_Booth
Unemployed
Unemployed

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

So who is going to the Tinley Park, Chicago show??? Empty Re: So who is going to the Tinley Park, Chicago show???

Post by Phil Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:29 am

lol, Very good Warren! I doubt there will be to many of us Ireland inhabitants making it to Chicago for a reptile show. Dam I only just made it to Doncaster for the first time LOL Anyway have a bloody good time and no amount of pictures is to many. Lots and lots of boas please especially motleys like T+ mots, T+ sunglow mots and some of the super looking pastel mots and of course lots of T+ and jungle stuff.

Have a good one
Phil
Phil
Insomniac
Insomniac

Male
Number of posts : 1628
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down