Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HSI Facebook Fanpage.

2 posters

Go down

HSI Facebook Fanpage. Empty HSI Facebook Fanpage.

Post by Rob Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:38 am

Hey.
The HSI now has a fanpage.
This page aims to bring fans articles and news relating to reptiles and amphibians on a regular basis.
The page will also serve to remind fans of upcoming HSI events, so you need never miss a day out again Wink
The page is still in it's infancy, but it will be updated constantly to offer even more features.
You don't need to be a HSI member to avail of this page so even if you haven't joined the society yet please go ahead and "Like" the fanpage.
Please suggest the page to anyone you know who may be interested.
Thanks guys.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Herpetological-Society-of-Ireland/143231935718251?ref=sgm
Rob
Rob

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-09-06

Back to top Go down

HSI Facebook Fanpage. Empty Re: HSI Facebook Fanpage.

Post by Rob Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:32 am

A big thanks to everyone who liked this page already. Because of your help we're up to over 130 fans across the globe and rising (After just 3 days promoting the page). I'd also like to take this opportunity to renew my appeal for fans. It's FREE, fun and you'll be helping to promote the society.Thanks again.
Rob
Rob

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by jonty Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:57 pm

That's good going Rob, good to see it getting plenty of support.
jonty
jonty
Insomniac
Insomniac

Male
Number of posts : 2371
Registration date : 2009-04-15

http://www.saintfieldhockeyclub.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:20 pm

Thanks Jonty, and it shows no signs of slowing down. It's great way to inform people of interesting stories re. herps and it keeps everyone up to date on HSI events at the same time.
Once again, thanks to everyone here that helped promote this page.
Rob
Rob

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:30 am

Well, we're just short of 250 fans now, and I expect to be past that by the end of the day if things continue at their current rate. New stories have been added, and I'd just like to point out that you can submit photos of native herps that you've taken yourself.
So if you have any pics of common frogs, newts, natterjack toads or common lizards, then pm me or post them here and we'll add them to the fanpage's photo albums for all to see. Please include the town/village and county where you took the photo so we can have a bit of fun seeing where the herp hotspots are. Wink
Thanks guys.
Rob
Rob

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:58 pm

Well guys, we've received some fantastic photos for the fanpage already, and I'd like to see some more. So , if you have any pics that you've taken of our native herps then please pm me or post them here if you'd like to see them on the fanpage.Thanks guys. The fanpage has been a real success and it's all down to the help we've received from you guys Wink
Rob
Rob

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down