Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HSI photo request

Go down

HSI photo request Empty HSI photo request

Post by cat_h Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:44 am

Hi guys!

I am looking for photos to accompany an article on the HSI webpage. The article is on turtles, so I'm looking for a range of photos including the following...

- Any species of pet turtle... sliders, snappers, softshells, musks, painted turtles, map turtles.
- Photos of nice turtle set ups would be good
- If anyone has a turtle pond a pic of that would be nice to add in

Turtles of any size/age will do, just please make sure that you have the copyright for the pic. That means NO internet copy-and-paste jobs and also NO phone pics please, if possible sending me the full size file will be best to give best quality on the web page.

Sending in a photo is not a guarantee that it will be put with the article on the webpage, I may have too many of one species/subject. The right is reserved to refuse photos for quality reasons or copyright infringement reasons.

I hope to include as many photos as possible, and all photos will be correctly credited in the caption provided.

This is a nice opportunity to get involved and help out the Society, as well as to see your photos up on the website. This is a request for members and non-members alike, but please bear in mind that some of the article will be viewable in the members section only, and so some photos may only be viewable to members..

Please feel free to PM me with questions, and to email photos or other queries to science@thehsi.org

Many thanks to all,

Cat Hendry
---------------------
Science Officer
Herpetological Society of Ireland

cat_h

Female
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-09-29

Back to top Go down