Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Tarantulas!!!

+2
Tan
JoeR
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Tarantulas!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Tarantulas!!!

Post by Spiderman Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:06 pm

JoeR wrote:Thanks Spiderman, i love them!! I definitely want 5 or 6 more (no joke) lol and i would love another G. Aureostriata though my one is extremely docile and slow moving
thanks!
Joe

Yes, they are a lovely T although I've not yet had the pleasure of owning one yet. Hmmm....*scribbles to my wishlist*

Lol, I had to laugh though (check out the discussion in the Snakes section in on the scientific names ball vs royal python). The Grammostola Aureostriata is now known as the Grammostola pulchripes. Check out this Wiki link for Grammostola pulchripes

I rehomed my G. rosea just now and I'm itching all over my arms. She was a wildcat, flicking hairs, giving me the defense posture and even stricking once. She must be going for a molt soon or it's that time of the month. Docile me a$$. You got to love them though. Very Happy
Spiderman
Spiderman
Lurker
Lurker

Male
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-09-22

Back to top Go down

New Tarantulas!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Tarantulas!!!

Post by JoeR Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:52 pm

lol get one!, preferably a small(ish) one mine is such a dote...for a T!

Oh know :( they haven't gone and changed it, the gits! flip that i'm after remembering the spelling now i'm not changing Very Happy
and oh wow she sounds mental!! and you so do they're such amazing pets!
JoeR
JoeR
Insomniac
Insomniac

Male
Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2010-04-21

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2