Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

snakes,reptiles,tarantula

2 posters

Go down

snakes,reptiles,tarantula Empty snakes,reptiles,tarantula

Post by peachy20 Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:37 pm

hi have you any unwanted snakes(no large snakes) reptiles anything needing a new home i can give it that loving home no ree sale will keep and look after.you can keep in touch i will let you know how it is getting on.i can pay small amount but if it is a trouble sum pet or you have just out growing your pet or your pet has out growing you i will be happy to take it and give it a careing home anything you want to ask just email i do not need vivs thanks
peachy20
peachy20

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

snakes,reptiles,tarantula Empty Re: snakes,reptiles,tarantula

Post by snakeboyadam2k8 Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:17 am

peachy20 wrote:hi have you any unwanted snakes(no large snakes) reptiles anything needing a new home i can give it that loving home no ree sale will keep and look after.you can keep in touch i will let you know how it is getting on.i can pay small amount but if it is a trouble sum pet or you have just out growing your pet or your pet has out growing you i will be happy to take it and give it a careing home anything you want to ask just email i do not need vivs thanks

Do you not think that posting an ad like this and then to advertise corn snakes and a Tokay Gecko for sale would make people a little suspicious of your motives?
Just a comment thats all.
snakeboyadam2k8
snakeboyadam2k8
I just can't stop
I just can't stop

Male
Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down