Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dwarf Boa Morph's

3 posters

:: Animal Chat :: Snakes :: Boas

Go down

Dwarf Boa Morph's Empty Dwarf Boa Morph's

Post by Jack W Chrondo Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:55 pm

Can Anyone help Me , i was Just Wandering what Kind of Dwarf Boa Morph's Are There ?

Thank's

Jack W
Jack W Chrondo
Jack W Chrondo
Lurker
Lurker

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Dwarf Boa Morph's Empty Re: Dwarf Boa Morph's

Post by morelia Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:16 pm

There are quite a lot - among the Sonoran Desert Dwarf boas there are hypos, super hypos, type 2 anerys and leopards

Nicaraguan Dwarf boas - T+ albino, hypo, super hypo, type 2 anery, ghost, motley

Central American Dwarf boas (i.e. specified locality dwarf boas) - motley, super motley, T+ albino motley, hypo motley, striped, tigers

Long-tailed boas - anerys

El Salvador Dwarf boas - blood, hypo blood, type 2 anery bloods

Panamanian boas - hypos

......and there are others which have been crossed with Colombian Common boas to make new morphs, the most common of these being the Salmon Hypo (most likely a hypo Panamanian Dwarf x Colombian Common boa). There are also other morphs which are in the making, such as ghost Sonorans for example.
morelia
morelia
I swear I'm not addicted
I swear I'm not addicted

Male
Number of posts : 1472
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack W Chrondo Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:54 pm

Hi Morelia , Thanks For The Awesome reply , I am Very In To the Dwarf Boas But I never Knew there Was so many Morphs :) Im Only New To The Various Dwarf Boa Morphs BTW , I was Looking at an Article on those ( Blood ) Dwarf Boa's and they Are Beautiful , LoL , Also What Would The Ultimate Dwarf Boa Morph Be ???? , For Example The Dreamsicle Ball Python is what Everyone wants If They Are a Ball Python Breeder / Hobbiest

Thanks

Jack W
Jack W Chrondo
Jack W Chrondo
Lurker
Lurker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by morelia Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:09 pm

Now theres a question! I guess different people would have their own idea of what the ultimate dwarf boa morph would be. For me it would be for someone to have a T-negative albino pop out in a litter, e.g. T-negative albino Sonorans. Now that would be cool!

I think I recall Warren mentioning ages ago that Clive Osbourne, who used to keep and breed Sonorans in England, did get an albino in one of his litters but it was a stillborn. A viable albino Sonoran would be cool, not least because all the black of the wild type adults would be replaced by a lot of white!

Hypo Nics and Blood boas are among the most stunning of the other dwarf boa morphs IMO, and anery Longtail boas are just breathtaking.....but still very rare in the hobby.
morelia
morelia
I swear I'm not addicted
I swear I'm not addicted

Male

Back to top Go down

Dwarf Boa Morph's Empty Dwarf Boa Morph's

Post by Jack W Chrondo Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:50 pm

lol Thought That would be a Hard Question lol Well Answered to Wink I Like The Blood Dwarfs , This Morph Stuff Is HeadMelting :( Is Warren the Guy Who Lived In Northern Ireland but Currently Lives in America ???
Jack W Chrondo
Jack W Chrondo
Lurker
Lurker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren_Booth Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:37 pm

Yes Jack, Warren would be that person, lol.

As far as T negative Sonorans go, there have been three. one still born and two others.

Also, a new morph in longicauda just appeared, the patternless. Very cool. There are also Inca nicaraguans, which are true Nicaraguan motleys.

Warren

Warren_Booth
Unemployed
Unemployed

Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by morelia Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:51 am

Patternless longicaudas.....NICE! Whats the deal with the Inca Nics Warren? I've seen these for sale for silly money but to me they don't look like anything special TBH.
morelia
morelia
I swear I'm not addicted
I swear I'm not addicted

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack W Chrondo Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:04 am

LOL ill need to see what a Patternless longicauda Looks like it sounds Cool. Warren is a Guy , When My Dad went abroad he came to my House and helped my mum with all the snakes , my Dad had 16 - 17 ft Burms lol my mum couldnt handle that , i Was like 5 At the Time . Do you Breed Ball pythons ???

Thanks

Jack W
Jack W Chrondo
Jack W Chrondo
Lurker
Lurker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content