Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Boas In The Sun... (pic heavy)

+2
snake_ni
matt
6 posters

:: Animal Chat :: Snakes :: Boas

Go down

Some Boas In The Sun...  (pic heavy) Empty Some Boas In The Sun... (pic heavy)

Post by matt Tue May 03, 2011 11:54 am

Nicaraguan female, Layla

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sharp Albino male, Blanka

Salmon Hypo, het albino female, Fuego

matt
Unemployed
Unemployed

Male
Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2010-11-02

Back to top Go down

Some Boas In The Sun...  (pic heavy) Empty Re: Some Boas In The Sun... (pic heavy)

Post by snake_ni Tue May 03, 2011 12:15 pm

Great photos Matt,
them two albino and d/h sunglow is fairly putting on the beef ........... coming on well :)
snake_ni
snake_ni
Unemployed
Unemployed

Male
Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Some Boas In The Sun...  (pic heavy) Empty Re: Some Boas In The Sun... (pic heavy)

Post by matt Tue May 03, 2011 4:34 pm

snake_ni wrote:Great photos Matt,
them two albino and d/h sunglow is fairly putting on the beef ........... coming on well :)

Cheers Tommy, they are doing well, I'm happy with the progress definitely.

The Albino will feed well whenever it is offered up, but I'd say his strike is tame, but only in comparison to the female, she is a very strong feeder, berserker style...

That Nic there has done quite a lot of developing in the last 12 months too, another great feeder.

Cheers Some Boas In The Sun...  (pic heavy) 792195

matt
Unemployed
Unemployed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan Wed May 04, 2011 7:20 am

Oh very nice. Loving that Albino (as always), he's friggin awesome! The Hypo is rather pretty too. Any plans for this year?
Tan
Tan
Someone turn off my internet
Someone turn off my internet

Female
Number of posts : 5856

http://www.irish-rabbit-club.com

Back to top Go down

Post by matt Wed May 04, 2011 9:46 am

Cheers Tan

Tan wrote: Any plans for this year?

Yes, to stop buying boas lol

matt
Unemployed
Unemployed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by St3ve76 Wed May 04, 2011 9:48 am

Great photos.
The salmon looks awesome in the sun !!!
St3ve76
St3ve76
I swear I'm not addicted
I swear I'm not addicted

Male
Number of posts : 1029

Back to top Go down

Post by matt Wed May 04, 2011 10:24 am

Cheers Steve, the sun makes the salmon look on fire, especially the tail

@Tan, as far as attempting any possible boa breeding this year, the Nic female seen here is an option... for a Nic, she's up to size now as far as I'm concerned, or certainly will be come January or so, but as I say, I think she has a good size on her already...

If I get a lend of a sire for her, which there is a good chance I will, I will try my first boa breeding attempt.

The Albino/ Hypo pair, I would say will go next year, they are progressing well, very well.

The Hogs, debatable, but I am watching their progress. We'll see what happens with them, one of them was a little ill earlier in the year, but has slowly but surely bounced back well also. She is doing well now, but I will have to be responsible with my plans there

matt
Unemployed
Unemployed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hudsy13 Wed May 04, 2011 12:05 pm

omg im destperatly after a male sharp lol...but ive receaved a really good offer on some boas, so who knows what will happen...
hudsy13
hudsy13
I just can't stop
I just can't stop

Male
Number of posts : 937
Registration date : 2009-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by lisafay Wed May 04, 2011 4:52 pm

Great shots Matt, I have to say that nic is absolutely droolworthy.

I'll be murdered for saying it here, and I don't know all that much about dwarf boas in general, but personally I do prefer the nics to the sonorans sans morphs!
lisafay
lisafay
Insomniac
Insomniac

Female
Number of posts : 1636
Registration date : 2010-02-24

http://www.thehsi.org

Back to top Go down

Post by matt Wed May 04, 2011 6:35 pm

Ah howdy Lisa hows it goin'...

Cheers, I grabbed a few of the boas the other evening and took a few outside shots, these photos turned out well, the sun did the hard work in fairness Very Happy

Yeah the Sonorans are very popular, maybe you'll be lynched Some Boas In The Sun...  (pic heavy) 772154

There are so many cool morphs there in the Sonorans though deffo, that pos Super Hypo of Phils takes some beating, I really like that boa. Then there are the leopards, a lot of cool stuuf in Ireland now... Gary is playing catchup on the Nic morph front though, fair play to him lol, he is boa mad!!

Hopefully there will be more Irish CB Sonoran morphs on the way this Summer, there a re a few people hoping on some interesting litters, looking forward to seeing the results.
Hopefully things go well on that front for you guys too, I'd be delighted to see success for you guys on all fronts this Summer, hard work and effort deserve a reward, so all the best there [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

matt
Unemployed
Unemployed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by matt Wed May 04, 2011 6:41 pm

hudsy13 wrote:omg im destperatly after a male sharp lol...but ive receaved a really good offer on some boas, so who knows what will happen...

Nice one man, hopefully you find one if thats what you are after. They have come down in price a lot over the last while, and you definitely wouldn't be hit too hard for a Sharp now if you looked about... Do you still have your hets?

matt
Unemployed
Unemployed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down