Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

metallica?? pah, common as muck compared to this girlie :D

+2
Tan
pacman_addict
6 posters

Go down

metallica?? pah, common as muck compared to this girlie   :D Empty metallica?? pah, common as muck compared to this girlie :D

Post by pacman_addict Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:05 pm

Heres one of my M. balfouri females (yes ive more than one, and yes i was VERY broke at the time lol) whom i love very very dearly, unfortunately my camera isnt the best so you cant pick out her colours at all but a friend is going to lend me a very high quality camera so i can take pics of my P. smithi, P. metallicas, rest of my balfouri and the others and put them up here. But until then.....

metallica?? pah, common as muck compared to this girlie   :D Forumpics3

pacman_addict
Lurker
Lurker

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

metallica?? pah, common as muck compared to this girlie   :D Empty Re: metallica?? pah, common as muck compared to this girlie :D

Post by Tan Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:49 pm

Beautiful spid. So do you have a male for the girlies & is she feisty?
Tan
Tan
Someone turn off my internet

Female
Number of posts : 5856
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.irish-rabbit-club.com

Back to top Go down

metallica?? pah, common as muck compared to this girlie   :D Empty Re: metallica?? pah, common as muck compared to this girlie :D

Post by jonty Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:11 pm

M. balfouri are nice, a bit too expensive for my taste though metallica?? pah, common as muck compared to this girlie   :D 726292
jonty
jonty
Insomniac
Insomniac

Male
Number of posts : 2371
Registration date : 2009-04-15

http://www.saintfieldhockeyclub.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:15 pm

What type of money are we talking for one of these beauties?
Tan
Tan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by pacman_addict Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:32 pm

definate female at her age no less than £250, and yes ive a sub adult male AND mm atm. Ive paired the larger two of the females a couple of times with him the past week, he keeps making sperm webs so ill keep indulging his needs :P This girlie is still a year away from breedable size as i like them to be a moult into maturity so that they arent rushed and theres a better chance ect ect... Once again and as always appreciate the replies folks. There will be better pics taken once i get my hands on that camera and ill be able to show off her real siver and blue colour along with my other T's

pacman_addict
Lurker
Lurker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:37 pm

OMG, £250, so I take they they don't crop up often or are just rare or is there another reason for the price tag? Wish you the best of luck with the mating and also looking forward to those images. Thanks for the info too metallica?? pah, common as muck compared to this girlie   :D 792195
Tan
Tan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by jonty Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:44 pm

i think they are quite hard to come by, i certainly haven't seen too many of them about.
jonty
jonty
Insomniac
Insomniac

Male
Number of posts : 2371
Registration date : 2009-04-15

http://www.saintfieldhockeyclub.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by pacman_addict Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:53 pm

sort of rare in the way of very very rarely available CB in uk, If you want some you best have contacts in germany you can trust. Only a few times have they been available in the uk but STILL as far as i know noone in the uk has had a successful breeding. They have only been extras bought at hamm basically anytime anyone has seen them. Id like to change that quite badly tbh, both of my females moulted out last year i wasnt chuffed as i seriously twisted arms to get a mm sent from somewhere i cant prenounce in germany AND the bigger of my girls made a lunch out of him on the final attempt. Not good lol so my fingers and toes are very much indeed crossed. Think tbh these are the only balfouri in the country, Along with the P. smithi pair ive got

pacman_addict
Lurker
Lurker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by pacman_addict Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:59 pm

oh and forgot to say Tan they are a very defensive sp. my male is crazy and always displays, even when spraying his tub. Whereas the females would rather run but the second they feel any sort of closer movement its up on the back legs for a good ten minutes. Worth it though, unreal looking spiders

pacman_addict
Lurker
Lurker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchology Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:50 pm

Jealousy has set in. I have been looking at random prices ranging from 300-400€ and sometimes more on the net, from slings right up to sub-adult size and wow... I will never, not as long as I live pay that sort of money, especially not for a sling, so for now they're a pipe dream, but in a couple of Christmas' the other half, baboon obsessed, might be gifted one of these beauts. Lovely T, looking forward to more pics.
Dutchology
Dutchology
Unemployed
Unemployed

Female
Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2009-03-11

http://www.reptiles.ie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari Finsk Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:17 am

Veeeery nice "bulldozer" ... and reasonable price I think - for these not so common spiders. As Dutchology said more pics please.
(and about P.metallica ... here in Finland they are quite rare and when I got opportunity to buy one sure 0.1 I bought it on quite a high price but it is worth of all that money - I´m Poecilotheria fan)

Last edited by Ari Finsk on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Ari Finsk
Lurker
Lurker

Male
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by pacman_addict Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:14 am

Yeah my prices for them werent too bad tbh but it was because i had was buying at least 5 at a time, Ive ten of the wee africans ranging from jeuv to AF then to MM. There is a posibility of the camera coming my way today so hopefully ill have more pics up later. Thank you for all the kind replies they are appreciated!

Last edited by pacman_addict on Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)

pacman_addict
Lurker
Lurker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeR Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:51 am

More pics, nice looking T as far as i can see Wink
JoeR
JoeR
Insomniac
Insomniac

Male
Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2010-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down