Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

geckos

2 posters

:: Animal Chat :: Lizards :: Geckos

Go down

geckos Empty geckos

Post by brodi Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:05 pm

i already started a thread in classifieds but just wondering, who all on forum's breeds leos' and what your experience of keeping the leo's as a pet?

brodi

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

geckos Empty Re: geckos

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:13 pm

I've kept leos for about 10 years give or take.Did stop keeping breifly and have just got myself a beautiful little hypo girl.She has had a minor shedding problem with her previous owner around one eye but this has been recified with a little humidity box and some beaphar.
I have found them to be fantastic pets both in temperament and in ease to keep.There are also loads of interesting morphs out there.Never had any major problems with them and look foward to increasing my collection. :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:03 pm

I kept and bred them for a number of years though I don't have any now. They are a great little gecko with fantastic personalities, ease of care and make brilliant handlers especially for children. They do have teeth and therefore have the potential to bite, though most well handled leos aren't inclined to. Strictly speaking they're a nocturnal gecko, but I found they get so laid back that some will lounge round their enclosures day or night, and once they get into a routine there isn't much that bothers them except maybe missing a meal geckos 772154

Youngsters can be a bit jumpy, as with any baby animal, but they calm down a lot as they grow. They're generally bins as well, eating anything insect-like that moves in front of them geckos 772154

Admin

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-02-27

https://emeraldisleexotics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down