Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Babies Hatched wohooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

+13
Jim
WAMA
St3ve76
moloch gibbon
Phil
lisafay
Rezin8er
JoeR
Buddy
chappers
morelia
jonty
Tan
17 posters

:: Animal Chat :: Snakes :: Corns

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My Babies Hatched wohooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! Empty My Babies Hatched wohooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Post by Tan Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:08 pm

I'm super excited but it really was an amazing feeling watching the last little one emerage this morning. I am sooooooo happy but a teeny weeny bit amazed these guys arrived. I had two clutches this year. One was all dudes bar a couple she retained, after a number of vet visits, 100's of euro and calcium injections later, shes passed them. I have to admit I messed up and lost the eggs so when this clutch came along around the same time I was feeling a little meh, I'm gona bin them BUT my dad (who has never done this before & isn't the big reptile person) said let me have a go. So, I made up the tub, placed the eggs inside and off they went to 'Grandads' house.

We've checked on them along the way and lost two but the others seemed to be coming on well, which honeslty I was thinking how the hell is he doing this and I messed up lol. We thought they may be on the way soon but he ran over this morning after a panic phone call to say THEY'RE HATCHING (thats all he shouted down the phone before hanging up lol).

So I'm so so so so so happy today lol. I mated Victoria (normal) to Big Daddy (Pewter) and saw four dark ones and two light ones so I went oh Anerys and Amels (but need some help with this, rubbish with baby identification). I now have 6 new little ones (and two are TINY). Anyway heres some rubbish photos I took quickly this morning (with a smudged lense My Babies Hatched wohooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! 694263 didn't realise till afterwards) oh and sorry for the novel, I'm just very, very happy!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
he's got eye spots Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Tan
Tan
Someone turn off my internet

Female
Number of posts : 5856
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.irish-rabbit-club.com

Back to top Go down

My Babies Hatched wohooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! Empty Re: My Babies Hatched wohooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Post by jonty Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:32 pm

Congratulations tan, that's great news. I'm absolutely useless with corn morphs so you'll have to wait until one of the corn Guru's take a look My Babies Hatched wohooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! 792195
jonty
jonty
Insomniac
Insomniac

Male
Number of posts : 2371
Registration date : 2009-04-15

http://www.saintfieldhockeyclub.co.uk

Back to top Go down

My Babies Hatched wohooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! Empty Re: My Babies Hatched wohooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Post by Tan Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:36 pm

Thank you Marty! I'm hoping Nikki & Phil can help me out with identification because I just terrible with them as youngsters most of the time Very Happy
Tan
Tan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by morelia Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:58 pm

Happy days Tan! Its great when you hatch your own out, like Xmas coming early. Don't give up on the tiny ones - I have a tiny amel here that is easily half the size of his clutchmates and while I'm still assist feeding, he is growing and doing well.

We're gonna need regular updates about these little dudes now :)
morelia
morelia
I swear I'm not addicted
I swear I'm not addicted

Male
Number of posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:09 pm

Thanks Karl. I wish I could take some credit for these but I can't, still though cannot help feeling like some type of cat that once got a mention in a novel about a young girl who visited a place called wonderland My Babies Hatched wohooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! 772154

These guys have no idea yet, but they are going to be the most photographed youngsters ever lol
Tan
Tan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by chappers Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:16 pm

oh come on tan, your completly wrong, there quite easy to identify once you know what your looking for!!

youve got four black and two pink WORMS!!
chappers
chappers
Unemployed
Unemployed

Male
Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Buddy Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:22 pm

Congratulations, lovely batch of babies there My Babies Hatched wohooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! 7691
Buddy
Buddy
I just can't stop
I just can't stop

Male
Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeR Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:26 pm

LOL chappers Very Happy

Awwww Tan they're so adorable !! I can't wait until they shed, defo more pics then!!! :) i am also disgusting with corn morphs lol but are they pewters or not?(dunno what the pinkish ones are but them eye spots are very cool) :P Congratulations though, like i said on Fb i'm happy for you there so cool!:)

The pics are fine btw lol
JoeR
JoeR
Insomniac
Insomniac

Male
Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2010-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:37 pm

chappers wrote:oh come on tan, your completly wrong, there quite easy to identify once you know what your looking for!!

youve got four black and two pink WORMS!!

PAUL...............you fecker My Babies Hatched wohooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! 772154 I'm up on Saturday so be nice or I'm driving round to Ards.

Thanks Joe & Buddy! I just thought Anery & Amel cause of dark and light but I don't care, the little 'worms' are lovely.
Tan
Tan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeR Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:41 pm

I like how they all have small yellow-ey blotches on there tops there really nice, can't wait to find out what they are Very Happy
JoeR
JoeR
Insomniac
Insomniac

Male
Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2010-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Rezin8er Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:51 pm

Woop woop ... My Babies Hatched wohooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! 939388

Looks like you got some nice Normal (het charcoal, diffusion ph amel and Amels ( het charcoal ,diffusion ).

You,ve also proved Victoria and Big Daddy to be het amel .

The amels look to have some nice white borders ,will be nice to see them after there first shed .

I cant stop having a chuckle at your Da on the phone "THEY,RE HATCHING" .
Rezin8er
Rezin8er
Unemployed
Unemployed

Male
Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by lisafay Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:43 pm

Woohoo! Big congrats missuz, they're stunning!!!
lisafay
lisafay
Insomniac
Insomniac

Female
Number of posts : 1636
Registration date : 2010-02-24

http://www.thehsi.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:47 pm

good stuff Tanya
Phil
Phil
Insomniac
Insomniac

Male
Number of posts : 1628
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:51 pm

Rezin8er wrote:Woop woop ... My Babies Hatched wohooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! 939388

Looks like you got some nice Normal (het charcoal, diffusion ph amel and Amels ( het charcoal ,diffusion ).

Nikki come on now, theres a toungue twister if I ever saw one My Babies Hatched wohooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! 772154 I had Alf out a short while ago (your crop circle boy Nikki) and he looks nothing like them so I knew they couldn't be Anery but now I know what Normals look like as babies Very Happy cute little things and thanks Lisa. I'm looking forward to their first shed and will get some pics. Thank you Phil :)
Tan
Tan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by moloch gibbon Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:29 am

Nice one, old girl! I know how chuffed I was earlier this year when my corns bred for the first time. May many more of the little vermin munchers follow! My Babies Hatched wohooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! 990653
moloch gibbon
moloch gibbon
I've no home to goto
I've no home to goto

Male
Number of posts : 595

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:31 am

moloch gibbon wrote:Nice one, old girl! I know how chuffed I was earlier this year when my corns bred for the first time. May many more of the little vermin munchers follow! My Babies Hatched wohooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! 990653

Thank you Raymond. You really come up with some great descriptions for the animals lol!
Tan
Tan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by St3ve76 Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:06 am

Big congrats Tan.
mrt
St3ve76
St3ve76
I swear I'm not addicted
I swear I'm not addicted

Male
Number of posts : 1029

Back to top Go down

Post by WAMA Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:56 am

Congrats Tan My Babies Hatched wohooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! 990653

WAMA
Unemployed
Unemployed

Male
Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2009-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:02 pm

My Babies Hatched wohooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! 792195 Congrats with the Hatchlings, they all look Great good luck
Jim
Jim
Unemployed
Unemployed

Male
Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by snakeboyadam2k8 Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:30 pm

Hi Tan
Big congrats on your hatchings, great pics and look forward to more when they have had their first shed .
John
snakeboyadam2k8
snakeboyadam2k8
I just can't stop
I just can't stop

Male
Number of posts : 785

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony W Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:25 am

Excellent...well done Tan!!!.... My Babies Hatched wohooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! 990653

Tony W

Male
Number of posts : 2872
Registration date : 2009-08-23

http://www.tjreptiles.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pitviper Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:48 pm

Nice one Tan
pitviper
pitviper
Unemployed
Unemployed

Male
Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2010-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by lauralye Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:34 pm

Ah congrats tan they are cool looking. I remember u saying ur dad had them but u weren't too hopeful. Emily wants me to buy a pink one for her, purely based on the colour, her exact words were oh that's a pretty snake, I'd like one of them shed match my room.

lauralye

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:52 pm

Once eating fine your welcome to one as a gift Laura. I've my eye on one or two so tell Emily I've one to match her room when its eating fine. Will update with pics once all have shed.
Tan
Tan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lauralye Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:04 pm

Haha I think she's enough pets. She would try have it sleep in the bed with her if she had her own one in her room. She kidnaps the dogs as it is and hides them under her covers. She torments Keith to hold his everyday. She's fascinated with him.

lauralye

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next