Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help needed with fussy feeding babies!

2 posters

:: Animal Chat :: Snakes :: Corns

Go down

Help needed with fussy feeding babies! Empty Help needed with fussy feeding babies!

Post by Big Dogg Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:34 pm

The 1st clutch of corns I had - all but one of them has eaten every pinkie it's been offered. One of them missed 2 feeds in a row, so I tease-fed it and it ate it.

However, the second clutch, which are a lot calmer and more friendly than the 1st clutch has a few that have missed their past few feeds. All of them ate their 1st pinkie and most of them have eaten their 2nd and 3rd feed, but I have 3 that have refused their 2nd and 3rd feed. I tried tease feeding, but they won't even strike at the pinkie to bite it or anything. I'm starting to get worried now because they really need another meal. Where should I go from here. I've read alot of things in books etc about getting babies to feed, but I find it's better to here what you lot do to get yours feeding...

As always, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Big Dogg
Unemployed
Unemployed

Male
Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2010-02-15

Back to top Go down

Help needed with fussy feeding babies! Empty Re: Help needed with fussy feeding babies!

Post by Rezin8er Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:06 am

Just seeing this ... Did you have an luck with the non feeders ?
Rezin8er
Rezin8er
Unemployed
Unemployed

Male
Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down