Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Link the Corn Snake!! PICTURE HEAVY

+2
Tan
JoeR
6 posters

:: Animal Chat :: Snakes :: Corns

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Link the Corn Snake!! PICTURE HEAVY Empty Link the Corn Snake!! PICTURE HEAVY

Post by JoeR Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:56 pm

I think he/she is an '09.....i'm not sure to be honest, s/hes about 3feet now,
First up is Link Going mental with his first Fuzzy!!! theres actually one in there somewhere!! lol!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bad picture !!
Link and Ruby together!
An old picture of him/her
Thanks for bearing with my terrible photography lol
Joe.
JoeR
JoeR
Insomniac
Insomniac

Male
Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2010-04-21

Back to top Go down

Link the Corn Snake!! PICTURE HEAVY Empty Re: Link the Corn Snake!! PICTURE HEAVY

Post by Tan Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:53 am

He's rather pretty Joe. I wouldn't say he's '09 if he's 3 foot already
Tan
Tan
Someone turn off my internet

Female
Number of posts : 5856
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.irish-rabbit-club.com

Back to top Go down

Link the Corn Snake!! PICTURE HEAVY Empty Re: Link the Corn Snake!! PICTURE HEAVY

Post by JoeR Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:16 pm

Tanpira wrote:He's rather pretty Joe. I wouldn't say he's '09 if he's 3 foot already
Thanks he/she is!! When i get him/her sexed im gonna find it a nice BF/GF and give em a try at breeding when they are ready...plenty of research beforehand though!
Hes very skinny....and i saw reptile ni's 08corn....he is way fatter then my guy....maybe he was underfed when i got him....when i get mine sexed im getting him/her a mate...from Ben
JoeR
JoeR
Insomniac
Insomniac

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:56 pm

I get the odd snake from DSPCA for rehome and Ben sorted last one so maybe if your looking and I have (not a constant thing but they do crop up now and then) something would be nice.

It's very hard to tell but he doesn't look bad to me from those pictures (but we would need better ones). If you read one of Warrens recent posts he talks about over feeding and it applies to these guys too and is very common. I'll try get some shots of a few I have (and some are over weight, not my doing might I add) so you can see the dif.
Tan
Tan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeR Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:47 pm

Tanpira wrote:I get the odd snake from DSPCA for rehome and Ben sorted last one so maybe if your looking and I have (not a constant thing but they do crop up now and then) something would be nice.

It's very hard to tell but he doesn't look bad to me from those pictures (but we would need better ones). If you read one of Warrens recent posts he talks about over feeding and it applies to these guys too and is very common. I'll try get some shots of a few I have (and some are over weight, not my doing might I add) so you can see the dif.

Thanks!! I was looking at the DSPCA site and i was gonna email them if any snakes came in for re-home but never did.
You know where to go if you do get one Wink , i'll give it the best possible care it can get!! i really love corn snakes!
My guy is now on one small rat fuzzy every 7-8days and he/she eats even while shedding...a true pig! but is very skinny but also long...which makes me wonder if he/she is an '08 as i know they do grow fairly slow!I'll get some new pics up, measure him/her again and if i can, weigh him/her.
JoeR
JoeR
Insomniac
Insomniac

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeR Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:08 am

been meaning to get some new pictures of this idiot on the site actually!! I think i have a few floating around, if not it;s a lovely day i'll give him some fresh air and get some Link the Corn Snake!! PICTURE HEAVY 772154
JoeR
JoeR
Insomniac
Insomniac

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:11 am

it;s a lovely day

Is it? Send some this way Joe Link the Corn Snake!! PICTURE HEAVY 772154 It's terribly humid and clouded over here, very dull and stormy feel to the day.

Looking forward to some new pics, you know how much we love em!!
Tan
Tan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeR Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:27 am

Thanks !!! it really is, sun is out, few white clouds about and a lovely warm breeze coming in!!! gonna bring out Ruby as well, she hasn't been outside for 2weeks now!
Pics up soon!
JoeR
JoeR
Insomniac
Insomniac

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sally Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:57 am

tan me and you are on the wrong side of the country lol make with the pics joe :P
sally
sally
Unemployed
Unemployed

Female
Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeR Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:46 am

hehehe ye are ye are lol LOVING THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW! It's actually eally warm out, haha poor dubs and yer crappy weather ha pics up soon link is being tetchy and won't let me take him out :( I'll get him eventually
JoeR
JoeR
Insomniac
Insomniac

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:51 am

We'll steal it back for the weekend Joe :)
Tan
Tan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeR Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:09 am

hahaha you wish!!!! This weather looks like it's staying!
JoeR
JoeR
Insomniac
Insomniac

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:31 am

omg, still no pictures, JOE, I came back especially to check Link the Corn Snake!! PICTURE HEAVY 772154
Tan
Tan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony W Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:43 am

Rumour someone was going to post a photo or two?...guess not!!

Tony W

Male
Number of posts : 2872
Registration date : 2009-08-23

http://www.tjreptiles.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeR Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:39 am

hehehe sorry guys i had to go out yesterday and completely lost track that i was meant to put pics up of him lol! Up in 10 Wink
JoeR
JoeR
Insomniac
Insomniac

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:23 am

Link the Corn Snake!! PICTURE HEAVY 1915
Tan
Tan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sally Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:59 am

was that 10 mins or 10 hours joe geek
sally
sally
Unemployed
Unemployed

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony W Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:01 am

Or days??? Link the Corn Snake!! PICTURE HEAVY 772154

Tony W

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeR Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:46 am

months !!!! sorry guys they'll be up in a sec!!!!! Link the Corn Snake!! PICTURE HEAVY 939388 lol!
JoeR
JoeR
Insomniac
Insomniac

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeR Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:31 am

I will have a few update pics up in a moment as well of a different pet 'cos it's bout time! Hows the weather going for ye?It's absolutely loely outside, hot, sunny and no breeze lol!
Here he is in all his glory Very Happy
Get Lost!!!!
He loves to act all big man when i go to his viv but i ignore it now, hes a big softy really Link the Corn Snake!! PICTURE HEAVY 766969
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Hes getting big!!over 3foot now, was just 2foot when i got him.
Much thicker than before too!He just deposited his first Adult Mouse on the floor lol lol! Disgusting :(
Don't know how normal this is but his underside patter gets 'dirty' near the end instead of the lovely white....
Not a bad pic of him in the sun
This is one i took the other night for darrag3.0 he said link could be a male cos of his long skinny tail...
Wait this aint Link!!!! No hes my giant idiot dog that was barking his ***** off for a picture so he got it and walked off, lol hes such a baby!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!
Joe.
JoeR
JoeR
Insomniac
Insomniac

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sally Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:35 am

yay!! nice pics joe, i wouldnt be a big fan of corn snakes but link is pretty. like your dog too

oh by the way its nice and sunny here and its been that way since yesterday evening Link the Corn Snake!! PICTURE HEAVY 833701
sally
sally
Unemployed
Unemployed

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony W Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:37 am

Nice Corn Joe, worth waiting for... Link the Corn Snake!! PICTURE HEAVY 792195

Tony W

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeR Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:39 am

hahaha thanks hes a pretty cornsnake, one of the few pretty ones i have seen and i think he is the last one i will ever get hes too small for me, but maybe a nice morph might crop up some day!I want toget into Boas and bigger pythons now! maybe get a hoggie, some uros, definitely a Water Dragon, they cute as hell!!!
Thanks Tony!!!
JoeR
JoeR
Insomniac
Insomniac

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sally Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:42 am

i got my hoggie cause i didnt like how long and skinny corns were plus hoggies are super cute. as for uros i think everyone knows my thoughts on them lol
sally
sally
Unemployed
Unemployed

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:46 am

Joe, Link is a lovely snake and I personally like the change in pattern on the underneath. Is that not linked to hets?? I'm not the person to as about that, maybe Nikki can shed some light.

I'm going to try get a picture up of my monster boy (Big Al), he's coming on 5 foot and has a head like a bull dog compared to some of the other guys and he's nice and chunky too.
Tan
Tan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next