Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H.S.I. e-mailing and Lacerta

Go down

H.S.I. e-mailing and Lacerta Empty H.S.I. e-mailing and Lacerta

Post by igmillichip Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:04 pm

H.S.I. e-mailing and Lacerta.

At present and for the past while, we have been experiencing problems in sending our usual bulk e-mail updates to members in view of e-mails being rejected by our e-mail service providers.

This is clearly annoying to us as it removes a convenient method of communicating with H.S.I. members and interested parties.
Having to use the postal service for these various communications is simply too costly for individual committee members to be a option.

Due to Data Protection, we are not in position to distribute our e-mailing list to another person to send on my behalf.

A number of H.S.I. are also members of this forum, and so hopefully communications via the forum may partially address our present e-mailing problem.

Anyway, here is a note on Lacerta:

The next issue of Lacerta has gone to the printers and should be posted as soon as we receive the copies.

I am eager to have another issue of Lacerta to follow shortly after the forthcoming issue.

On behalf of the H.S.I., I invite submissions of original articles and good quality image files for publishing in Lacerta.

The range and depth of articles that we seek is wide. We welcome articles from young writers.

Lacerta depends upon articles submitted by authors; if authors do not submit articles then we do have articles to publish.

More details on article submission can be found at http://www.thehsi.org/articlesubmission.php

Do not, however, contact the e-mail address of editor@ ; instead contact me directly at Chair@thehsi.org for further information or guidance.

Ian Millichip
(for, and on behalf of, the Chairperson, The Herpetological Society of Ireland)

igmillichip
Unemployed
Unemployed

Male
Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2009-06-10

http://www.thehsi.org

Back to top Go down