Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HSI Photo Request ... Corn Snakes

Go down

HSI Photo Request ... Corn Snakes Empty HSI Photo Request ... Corn Snakes

Post by cat_h Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:37 am

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for a few photos of Corn Snakes to put with an article in the next issue of Lacerta.

I've seen some nice pictures around on various internet forums etc... and so I'm hoping that some of you corn keepers might be able to help me out with this. Please read the info below on what I'm looking for and if you're happy then please email any pics to.. science@thehsi.org

- I need photos of various colour forms (including normals).
- Close ups or full body shots are fine, however coiled full body shots would be better than full-length
- I would also appreciate photos of corn snake vivarium set-ups
- the photos MUST be your own (e.g you must hold the copyright)
- I would need the original files, along with your full name.
- All photos used will be credited to the photo-taker
- Due to the size of the printed photo and the type of article I may not use every photo I am sent, so just because you send me a photo does not guarantee it will be used in Lacerta.
- You do not need to be a HSI member to contribute a photo, however only members will receive the printed copy of Lacerta to see their pics in full glory.
- Please do not be offended if I do not use your photo, it might just be that I already have a similar suitable one.

PLEASE DO NOT JUST USE GOOGLE TO TAKE SOMEONE ELSES PHOTOS...

If anyone has any questions then please feel free to contact me either via email or PM.

Thanks everyone!

Cat Hendry
----------------------
Science Officer
Herpetological Society of Ireland

cat_h

Female
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-09-29

Back to top Go down