Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whos looking for registry certification???

3 posters

Go down

Whos looking for registry certification??? Empty Whos looking for registry certification???

Post by Tan Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:14 pm

Guys, as many of you know I've been up to mein eyes with a few other projects so have fallen way behind on certificates which I apologise for. John I know you're waiting on two which I will get done but may not be this side of Halloween as a busy week BUT if anyone else has asked me or wishes to get one please put it here and then e-mail me the details. Please do not PM me as I get so many I have to regularly clean out my inbox and loose details because I get rid of mails I should keep so when contacting me use the email option.
Tan
Tan
Someone turn off my internet

Female
Number of posts : 5856
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.irish-rabbit-club.com

Back to top Go down

Whos looking for registry certification??? Empty Re: Whos looking for registry certification???

Post by merlin Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:47 am

hi there i emailed you about one thanks

merlin
Lurker
Lurker

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2010-04-21

Back to top Go down

Whos looking for registry certification??? Empty Re: Whos looking for registry certification???

Post by snakeboyadam2k8 Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:26 pm

Hi tan
emailed you details of 4 hogs (2 keepers and two we have sold to forum members) No rush.
John
snakeboyadam2k8
snakeboyadam2k8
I just can't stop
I just can't stop

Male
Number of posts : 785

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:50 pm

Thank you guys. I'm staying on here till I get these sorted out because other wise I'll get carried away with everything else and won't get it done.

Alison I need you to mail me the new names you're giving the hogs. You e-mail address, full name, and home address so I can transfer ownership.

John I got your mail, I will issue your certs today and will need the details of the new owners so I can transfer and mail them off their certs. Are they members on here? They can contact me directly if they wish but if it isn't before noon they wont get their certs till next week which I hope is OK.
Tan
Tan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:35 am

John & Alison I've mailed you over two certs each. John I did the two you're keeping and had just finshed up and the registry crashed. I do back up but I've lost over 70 files which I cannot see to find. Needless to say I'm feeling pretty pale right now so anyone else (unless starting a new lineage) will have to wait a while as I have to manually input the records I have hard copies of and this will take me ages. I'm really sorry to anyone else whos carrying on Linage but right now I cannot do anything about it.
Tan
Tan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down